Doctor Aguilar’s authentic Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely thru a variety of websites, and can be observed on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and various different on-line stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to strive this complement out to take a look at it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this assessment as my results. To start, it need to be referred to that this specific complement is handy over the counter, and does no longer require a docs prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I received my package in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the company we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) sent us 2 bottles instead of one.They did this deliberately, and it was not a mistake, but I think they are just trying to get rid of the product. After doing more research, it seems like these Buy-One-Get-One deals are pretty standard for this products, regardless of where you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a undeniable marked envelope, so there is nothing pronouncing “male enhancement” or whatever like that so your postman doesn’t recognize what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first aspect I prefer to say is that when I opened the bottle was once the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t be aware of if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it absolutely stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 tablet – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the advocated dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary check dose, I received a moderate burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I began thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a 1/2 exceeded earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to test a wide variety of these supplements every week, so it’s not really possible. After reading several of the reviews about Magna Rx Plus on some other websites, however, it doesn’t really look like you ever get a good effect from it. I mean, almost every reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a complete waste of money. I would not go so far as to say that, but in all reality – based on my brief experience – I can’t see how this product can make any real difference in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote healthful prostate characteristic and may additionally even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however greater lookup is needed.
As a ways as its sexual benefits, there’s sincerely no cause for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work towards testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in regular medication for years, constantly with the motive of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, unlike many substances in this category, actually appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these current in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally really worth noting that, though maca looks to expand intercourse drive, it has no outcomes on testosterone degrees and is now not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by using current lookup to stay up to its popularity as a male improving herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone stages – which is unusual.
The dosages observed right here are on the low side, however no longer the factor of being absolutely ineffective.
The truth is that there is not enough research to really nail down a definite dose.
- Oat Straw– Various parts of the common oat – the same stuff that we turn into oat meal – have been used to support male health by various traditional medicine systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little research to back this up.
- Catauba – It issues me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural guidance is without a doubt spelled “catuaba” and used to be an vital phase of the cultural of various native Brazilian tribes.
And several animal studies have shown that catuaba can improve erections and increase the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is concerning about it’s inclusion here is that authentic catuaba is actually a mixture of the bark from several different trees but Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formula on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given savings for a vast vary of benefits, together with accelerated testosterone and energy, as nicely as multiplied erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have no longer stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have respectable advantages for temper and Genius function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially since the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does looks to assist with prostate fitness however has no fine on testosterone stages or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is protected to provide Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, despite claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no impact on sexual performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in traditional medicine, there are very few studies backing up claims regarding this South American herb.
It does, on the other hand exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and talent booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a good deal greater than those in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to through refined about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a good source of testosterone, but there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More commonly called Sarsaparilla, it’s typically the root that is used for a variety of reasons.
I’m no longer certain what the special between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capacity to make bigger testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a kind of cure-all tonic in standard Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which ought to simply refer to numerous extraordinary flora however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The only effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to decrease it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy popularity for enhancing male health, and it can also deserve it.
The seeds include numerous nutritional vitamins and minerals – such as zinc and magnesium – that enlarge sperm manufacturing and may want to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t suggest that it has any impact on intercourse power or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthful dose of L-Arginine and different really helpful components
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few elements that would possibly surely enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It may additionally be well worth giving Magna Rx a shot, genuinely due to the fact of how low priced it is and – in principle – the substances have to have some type of effect.Unfortunately, the few elements that would possibly genuinely do some thing for you are protected in extraordinarily low doses, notably lowering their capability to really work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on websites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to consider that most of the time humans that do have success with the product typically don’t say anything, and the ones that had a terrible trip with it are going to whinge a lot louder. It does incorporate L-Arginine, which is supposed to amplify blood waft and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is now not the nice desire for growing NO ranges and wants to be taken at a a good deal greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I suppose it is commonly protected to take, not like a lot of different supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t meant to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different nations have a popularity for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be greater advantageous for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be desirable for you, however I don’t recognize if it is well worth placing the time into.
As far as using Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would skip it and move onto to something more potent.
Interesting Side Note: I lately determined out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was once the “brains” at the back of Magna Rx Plus, is clearly now not a licensed doctor in the US.Aquilar might also now not have even had a essential position in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicinal drug in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY lower priced choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the charge of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and taste is horrible. Havent noticed any dramatic results but some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and difficult to maintain. I have stopped using this product mainly because of the heartburn and stomach upset. Just not worth it, Have been using High T from GNC and in two weeks have noticed a difference. I also am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in size but in ability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s sold online and in some stores. I don’t know if anyone carries it or delivers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there were no positive effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can discover it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website